1.Our Calculation is based as per current conversion rate for all tours you need to pay an equivalent Indian Rupees (+) as per our confirmation email.
2. We Operate Daily.
3. Pick up and drop to the meeting point is not included in our package. We do provide the option of a chauffeur driven car, at an additional cost. This includes a Hotel-to-Hotel pickup & drop service. Please do communicate the requirement for the same in advance.
4. Please reach before time at the meeting point to join the tour.
5.We advise you to have a light breakfast/ lunch before the tour to enjoy the local delicacies of Delhi thoroughly. Meals would be planned according to the starting time of the tour.
6. Do not tip. We do not work as guides or escorts; we work as local friends. Hence, do not offend us by offering tips. Tips are not accepted and you are requested to not pay a single penny as tip anywhere, as everything is a part of the package.
7. What to wear: Please dress modestly, wearing full pants & comfortable shoes. The “Temple” is a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambience, a strict dress code is levied within the complex. Upper wear must cover the shoulders, chest, naval and upper arms. Lower wear must be at least below knee length. We advise that you opt for full pants & comfortable shoes. Ensure you are carrying a cap for adequate protection against the sun.
8. Disclaimer: While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects. If you cancel the tour, 50% of the tour fee would be charged for blocking the space and if you cancel less than 48hrs, it would be considered as NO SHOW for which 100% cancellation charge would apply. We reserve the right to refuse any person as a member of the tour. This disclaimer applies to all tours you may book with us.